DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry...but i would want this pointed out to me if I were looking for these items.

Also, I didn't see your name on the ebay name list. So i didn't know if the high bidder was a member or not.

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I bought some stuff from IKQ before and I will say they are a decent company. I bought my center councel and the leather seats from them. They did end up mesteriously losing the drivers seat though.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Gorm said:
Sorry...but i would want this pointed out to me if I were looking for these items.

Also, I didn't see your name on the ebay name list. So i didn't know if the high bidder was a member or not.

--Gorm
Don't worry about it man. I was just kiddin you. I would have pointed it out too if I didn't need it. Thats what DI.net is all about! If I don't get it I hope someone else from here does!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Ok, call me an idiot... but is the only way to get the leather console cover to take it from the center console of a 300m? I'd love this mod, I practically sleep on that thing while driving and it would be nice to have it a little plusher. Sorry for the semi-jack.

Josiah

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
JLWX5 said:
Ok, call me an idiot... but is the only way to get the leather console cover to take it from the center console of a 300m? I'd love this mod, I practically sleep on that thing while driving and it would be nice to have it a little plusher. Sorry for the semi-jack.

Josiah
TFC has them all the time.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Come on guys...wouldn't it be nice to let some other person who doesn't have any of this stuff have one, rather than just letting someone who already has it all just resell the stuff?

Sorry I posted I guess...

--Gorm

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Gorm said:
Come on guys...wouldn't it be nice to let some other person who doesn't have any of this stuff have one, rather than just letting someone who already has it all just resell the stuff?

Sorry I posted I guess...

--Gorm
I agree. Thanks Gorm. Seeing as I have neither a leather lid nor a chrome shifter, and I messed up my console when I was doing my ATC mod, I think its only fair that everyone step aside and let me get it. LOL(like thats gonna happen) :biggrin:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I might ease off of it. I have the chrome shifter and the leather lid, I was more wanting the extra outlet in the console. And I prefer the oem as to just adding one aftermarket.

·
Dain bramaged
7,329 Posts
Gorm said:
My guess is that there is also an autostick shifter in that package also.

--Gorm
Read the product description

"You are bidding on an LKQ Online auction for a factory center console taken out of a 2001 Chrysler 300M. It is black in color, interior trim code "nldv". It has 2 power outlets, an ashtray, and front cup holders, and includes an auto trans shifter. It is in good condition. Please verify with your local dealer for all applications available for this auction."

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.