1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
962 Posts
Goddammit, now I need another pair of pants.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
**** that is cheap. 3 or 4 sold last year over a million dollars.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Dam that is the color and motor one i want the most. **** in the back ground of the 1 photo shows a orange Superbird. He ones one of each.

·
Registered
997 Posts
My pals dad has a 69 Hemi RoadRunner, matching numbers e.t.c, it's an amazing car.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
SPOOK R/T said:
Dam that is the color and motor one i want the most. **** in the back ground of the 1 photo shows a orange Superbird. He ones one of each.
Oh my god... I like to dream of owning one of those, and that dude has two just sittin around.

-Brandon

·
Registered
589 Posts
my neighbor has 2 Hemi Road Runners across the street from my house... i definatly wish I could get pictures but he has his garage specially for them

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Looks kinda like the Charger my parents had years ago. Holy moly that's crazzy. I can put down on a nice house before I buy a car that costs over $100K.

·
Registered
255 Posts
On of my friends dad had a Hemi Cuda and after his dad died, he had his choice between the Cuda or a Ram Charger truck. The Cuda only need a paint job and it would have been good to go. He ended up picking the truck and not knowing what the was worth, he sold it for like $3800.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I remember around 1987 or so when I lived in ct and worked near Norwalk, that I would see fancy cars on a regular basis (saw dave letterman pulled over once on I95 in his ferreri).

Anyway, i saw a few times this white daytona (69?) or superbird driving around as a daily driver. It was nasty looking, had serious body cancer on the rear quarters and it just wasn't pretty at all but still it blew me away seeing that car just driving around realizing just how much it was worth (the late 80's were a time of extremely expesnive muscle cars too). I know it was a superbird or daytona because of that huge spoiler on the back of it and the pointed extended nose.

·
Registered
255 Posts
bobo said:
I remember around 1987 or so when I lived in ct and worked near Norwalk, that I would see fancy cars on a regular basis (saw dave letterman pulled over once on I95 in his ferreri).

Anyway, i saw a few times this white daytona (69?) or superbird driving around as a daily driver. It was nasty looking, had serious body cancer on the rear quarters and it just wasn't pretty at all but still it blew me away seeing that car just driving around realizing just how much it was worth (the late 80's were a time of extremely expesnive muscle cars too). I know it was a superbird or daytona because of that huge spoiler on the back of it and the pointed extended nose.
I could be mistaken, but I think you mean Super Bee. One of the guys that works here on second shift has one, and I see it quite often during the summer. Very, very good looking car.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
bevil said:
I could be mistaken, but I think you mean Super Bee. One of the guys that works here on second shift has one, and I see it quite often during the summer. Very, very good looking car.
No. Per his desc, he means either a roadrunner superbird or a charger daytona.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Sounds like Joe Dirt's car "Rusty", Bobo:D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts