DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know for sure the stats on these little cars, but i do know that i had a little trouble pulling on him...anyway...

there was a red light, i was in the right lane by myself, there was a gold 2.7 trep, focus SE and red accord v6 coupe in the left lane. light turned, i started off, the 2.7 punched it and i didn't do anything, the 2 lead cars were in front of me but the limit was 40 and i was at 45 in no time and they weren't pulling away. i looked in the left mirror and saw the accord jockey winding up to try and cut in between me and the focus...**** that.

i had a drink in hand and couldn't reach the autostick, but i punched it anyway and it took a second for my big baby to slam down into 2nd but once it did the race was all over....i pulled to about 55 or 60, way in front of the focus and the 2.7. then the guy cut over behind me to pass them and i slowed down and made the asshole stay where he belong.

i would be interested to know the stats on the accord v6. i don't think it makes as much hp as my 3.5 but it is probably geared differently. anything would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i guess my next question is "how much does that POS weigh?"

he doesn't have that much less hp that we do...not good

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Yeah the Accord coupe V6, looks like it has more balls then it really does.. I thought they would be more than that.. guess not.. I will just have to rev my engine the next time I pull up beside one. :)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm guessing that with those weights (sorry, didn't see them before) it'd be a driver's race even between a 2.7 intrepid and one of those suckers.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
You registered just to say that?

Wow. As if wasting $23K on a "performance car" with only 200hp/195 lb/ft and an automatic wasn't stupid enough already!

VTEC power? Now there is an oxymoron. (Emphasis on the moron.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
LHSer said:
You registered just to say that?

Wow. As if wasting $23K on a "performance car" with only 200hp/195 lb/ft and an automatic wasn't stupid enough already!

VTEC power? Now there is an oxymoron. (Emphasis on the moron.)

A moron is someone who pays $23k for a car that has a resell value of a matchbox.

·
Registered
890 Posts
shook187 said:

A moron is someone who pays $23k for a car that has a resell value of a matchbox.
I paid $4,500 For mines. And mines will stomp on youre slow ass ****. Did i mention that it has 160k and is 8 years old :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
shook187 said:
No way in hell could your American POS keep up with VTEC power.
Spoken like a true ricer. Bash a car that you know nothing about, and in this case, that can mop the floor with your "VTEC power". Good day.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I see yet another pathetic ricer has wandered into the land of the Intrepid. Tell you what riceboy, until you have proof that you are faster than an R/T, DONT TALK TRASH!!! I understand you are mad that you wasted your daddy's money on a piece of ****, but please dont take your anger out on us. Why don't you go talk trash to some Supra owners or at least some Maxima guys. Maybe then you will learn your lesson. Your type isn't wanted or needed here, good day to you, PUNK ASS !

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
last time i checked the only V6 VTEC motor is that which goes in the NSX. you don't have VTEC.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.