DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I don't know if it was clear to some of you, but that ad was a parody on the Honda ad from a little ways back that was very similar to that. The original Honda ad didn't have any people in it, but involved a chain reaction of events just like that. Supposedly are the parts in the original ad were parts of the Honda car they were advertising (moving cogs, windshield wipers, windows, etc). I don't know if anyone has the original ad still, but if you see it, it will totally make sense.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I understand the honda one, but this one still doesnt make sence. :confused: Its prolly just me though....

·
Registered
496 Posts
thats awesome!!! I remember the commercial, it had a series of events that started off another when it ended. All the events eventually led to the building a honda and then it strating up. It was a stupid commercial, it only took 20 seconds to build a honda, how can you trust it :p

·
Registered
515 Posts
smc1377 said:
I don't know if it was clear to some of you, but that ad was a parody on the Honda ad from a little ways back that was very similar to that. The original Honda ad didn't have any people in it, but involved a chain reaction of events just like that. Supposedly are the parts in the original ad were parts of the Honda car they were advertising (moving cogs, windshield wipers, windows, etc). I don't know if anyone has the original ad still, but if you see it, it will totally make sense.
I know that, just the parody isn't funny, it's actually kinda retarded.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
GaryS said:
I know that, just the parody isn't funny, it's actually kinda retarded.

I totally agree. I didn't know if you just didn't understand that it was a lame attempt to make a parody on the original ad, or if you just thought the parody was stupid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts