DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An early Christmas present, on the way home from work a young guy pulls alongside me in a juiced Civic with a spoiler like a 70 Superbird/Daytona !!! lowered, loud, NOVI decals all over it, that famous farting exhaust, he nails it so I blow him away, (we we're doing 70 when we hit it) and at 90 I slowed down to 70 and since we were getting into more traffic, I figured that was the end of him. Lo and behold, about 8-10 miles down the road he comes up beside me, starts juicing his car and away we go again. Same result. Great start for the Christmas weekend.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Jingle! Jingle! Every time a bell rings another Honda :eek: gets crushed by a MOPAR!!! Happy Holidays

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Yes, always a good start to any weekend when you get to blow away a ricer :D.....and since i havent gotten the chance yet, happy holidays to all and be careful if you are traveling (with the luck on the boards lately) :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Good kill ruining the hotheads christmas getting killed by a big ass grandpa car ;)

Rice.. they will never learn.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Merry Christmas!! and Nice Kill! He deserved to be smacked twice for putting the Superbird spoiler on that ricer. How DARE he insult a legendary MOPAR that way! Go out and beat him some more!!!! ;) ;) :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts