DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The hood's paint is finally fixed and it looks really good.

before:

After:

Thier is a bit of a glare on the hood so it looks kind of strange. They did the front bumper the hood and the side fenders. Now I have to do some touch up paint to other minor scratches on the car and it will look near perfect.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Looks good. I remember it from the meet the last time in Chicago. How much did they charge you to paint that bad boy? Or did you get it done for free because it was someone else's fault?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it done at the local technical college in antigo. My cousin is taking a class thier so I asked if I could get in thier. I just had to pay for the materials and the labor was free. I think I will give him some money since it turned out so good. so in the end it was about $150. He has not given me the bill yet. I am debating on puting a emblem back on. I was thinking on putting a dodge emblem sticker or the words dodge in place of it. would get rid of that bump when I put the hood protector bra thing on ;).

I am also thinking on doing something with the licence plate. it is kind of bent up from the accident. Maybe something like what Avenger did with his. Zipp Ties!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
95Intrepid33 said:
lol do you have zip-tie-a-phobia?

I bet at least one part of ur car is held on by zip ties :)
I bet your wheels are.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
word of advice...dont put the emblem back on!!! i love the way my trep looks without the emblem, look at the thread about meguiers 3 step a few posts down to see what it looks like without it

edit: heres the pic your looking for

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Odd, you have the little nozzles for washer fluid on your hood. Mine doesn't have those, they're built into the washer arm. Any idea what years/trim got the ones in the hood?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I have a 95' and i also have the wiper nozzles on the wiper arms themselves.. I really wish i had the hood ones though.

Whenever i clean the windsheild while the car is moving, after the spray is done, it still comes out and gets blown all over the windshield.

I hate that!!:mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts