1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
SO is it a stick on scoop?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
question,does it work? can I mold it into my ride and have it in use,or is it just for show
?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Dibs!! unfortunately i cannot officially purchase anything until Friday evening.. Will that satisfy?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
its its more then show, i have had dibs on it untill he answers my question.but if its show its all yours.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
you just asked a question you didn't call dibs...unless u sent him a PM...but whatever i didnt' start the thread and i dont' want to start some 5th grader dibsy thing...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Archael said:
you just asked a question you didn't call dibs...unless u sent him a PM...but whatever i didnt' start the thread and i dont' want to start some 5th grader dibsy thing...
know what... what ever you have fun with that...
I ask the question due to the fact I didnt want to buy something later to find out it wasnt what I wanted.so never mind you go for it.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
wow my bad didn't mean to piss you off i kinda figured the 5th grader comment would signify i was kidding. You can have the damn thing i'm not that hard up for it man. It will look nicer on your trep than mine anyhow :) Take care man

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
well he needs to come and post hehe

bet you didn't guess you'd get so much responce eh?! lol

*i kinda still want it too :( lol *

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welll kids, I was out for 2 days and missed the schoolyard brawl? damn it! anyways, I actually pm'm first..and hit the thread first..but either way it matters not, he aint coming out to play..

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Mr.Dodge said:
question,does it work? can I mold it into my ride and have it in use,or is it just for show
?
How are you going to mold it in and have it in use without doing anything else? Any scoop can be made functional if you plumb it right. A scoop by itself isn't going to do anything but change the way your hood looks until you cut a hole through the hood and plumb it to your intake, which is a pretty good chore on these cars.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
In2Deep said:
How are you going to mold it in and have it in use without doing anything else? Any scoop can be made functional if you plumb it right. A scoop by itself isn't going to do anything but change the way your hood looks until you cut a hole through the hood and plumb it to your intake, which is a pretty good chore on these cars.

welll no ****.... OF COURSE I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT WORK..
NOW THE ONLY REASON I ASK. IS SO I DONT HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR NOTHING....
so thats why i was asking if it was just a stick on or it had the holes through where the air comes in.so that way if I happen to buy it I would cut the hole,mount it, mold it in,then do the plumbing for the intake...
so why do all that before I know what I'm buying.....

·
Registered
382 Posts
first you may want a response from the buyer there Matey.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
alexx said:
first you may want a response from the buyer there Matey.
yep,, I just had to explain my question to deep.So untill I hear from they guy.no scoop for now...

·
Registered
382 Posts
honestly, was thinking going with a side placed scoop, over the filter myself. the center one just doesnt do it for me..especially if im doing the work.

Reactions: TERMINATOR101CA
1 - 16 of 16 Posts