DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home on I-85 goin about 75 and I see these head lights start getting closer. The car pulls up beside me and its a new model Prelude with an exhaust, it sounded pretty good (deep not tin-can like). I let him get about 1/2 a car length then hammer it. I breeze by him. To be fair I gave him another chance, so he came up passing me and as soon as his back tire was at my front I hit it and easily took him. I repeated this about 3 more times. After that he wouldn't race me anymore. I wonder why?

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Now lets all wait and see what kind of smart ass remarks that new guy, dorkbar, makes. All of his remarks have been here in the kills forum, and they have all been nasty.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
seems likely that dorkbar is probably the piece that was driving the Paseo that LHSer dusted.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Yeah, DORKbar busted me pretty good, I wonder if he's the one I beat, the Nissan or was it the Toyota. Or maybe that ass at work with the Audi.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
boot him!
:) if they start off like that this early, who knows whats gonna happen.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
or we could wait till he posts something and then rip on him, then boot him :D ...id be more fun that way :)

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Dorkbar should tell us where he lives so one of us can meet and beat his ricer ???

What do you think guys ???

Or is he just frustrated 'cause he keeps getting beat ?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Pay him no attention gentlemen. He's obviously looking for reactions like this. If you ignore him and just retailiate only when absolutely need to, he won't come around much. He maybe a trep owner, but there are just genuine assholes out there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts