DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HAHAHA, I got a good chuckle outta that :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CL removed the ad...evidently posting the ad in a city 150 miles away constituted as spam...oh well :( I'll just buy it new at some point next month when the paycheck comes in. The money isn't the issue, but handing my car over to my dad for 5 days and having to drive a Ford Focus instead bugs me :p lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
That's the thing about CL that really pisses me off. Anybody can flag an ad for removal and I swear to god there are people that do nothing but go around flagging ads for no reason. I'm not that far from Austin but I had an ad flagged and removed three times because (I guess) I was not in the city limits of Austin. Hell, one was flagged and removed within an hour!! Do these people not have a life??? The closest CL to me is Abilene which doesn't get nearly the exposure that the Austin or San Antonio list does so that's why I posted it there.

Sorry to hijack the thread. CL ***** session over....lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's the thing about CL that really pisses me off. Anybody can flag an ad for removal and I swear to god there are people that do nothing but go around flagging ads for no reason. I'm not that far from Austin but I had an ad flagged and removed three times because (I guess) I was not in the city limits of Austin. Hell, one was flagged and removed within an hour!! Do these people not have a life??? The closest CL to me is Abilene which doesn't get nearly the exposure that the Austin or San Antonio list does so that's why I posted it there.

Sorry to hijack the thread. CL ***** session over....lol
NO I AGREE!!! I posted in Waco and in Dallas. I was also going to post in Austin. I am 101 miles from Dallas and 101 miles from Austin, according to Google maps...so why can't I post in both? Let's face it, if you live in Dallas, you're probably not looking at ads in Austin, and vice versa...I hate this removal crap.

·
Registered
272 Posts
NO I AGREE!!! I posted in Waco and in Dallas. I was also going to post in Austin. I am 101 miles from Dallas and 101 miles from Austin, according to Google maps...so why can't I post in both? Let's face it, if you live in Dallas, you're probably not looking at ads in Austin, and vice versa...I hate this removal crap.

I understand the self policing deal with CL but I do think people get WAY overzealous. It's supposed to be to prevent spam and all and that's fine. It's when the CL czars decide on a whim that your ad "isn't right" that I have a problem with. Hell, they can flag it due to spelling! What I don't like is when mine gets flagged but yet some nimrod can post the same ad every day for some primered/wannabe ricer p.o.s. .. I dunno. I like CL and in fact I bought my son's first and second Intrepid's from there but it is aggravating.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts