DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, just to keep you all posted on what's going on.

For the last week, I have been unable to sucessfully FTP to DI.Net's servers to upload files and update the site.

I am able to connet and enter my username and password, however, when I try to navigate the folders, all I keep getting are empty lists (like there are no files). This obviously isn't true, or wec ouldn't see the site now ;)

What does this mean? I have been unabvle to add new pictures that were sent to me. I know what you're all thinking: "You're too slow adding the pictures anyways, so we would never have noticed!" OK, you got me there :) But here's the bigger problem, unless this is fixed by tomorrow, I won't be able to add the new IOM for February!! So I just wanted to warn you it may be posted a few days late :(

Thanks for your patience :p

·
Registered
562 Posts
THanks for the warning. We appreciate all that you do for this site. Thanks Randy!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
hey, you gotta get that thing fixed. warlord has to be removed from the throne!!! i think all the power is going to his head and he's making hundreds of posts!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

stop the madness, i say, stop! :)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by 97 sport platinum:
hey, you gotta get that thing fixed. warlord has to be removed from the throne!!! i think all the power is going to his head and he's making hundreds of posts!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

stop the madness, i say, stop! :)
I think you wanted to say thousands. :)

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.... :D

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Yeah its Warlord's divine influence thats causing the webserver to be shitty.

Give me the IP addy of the webserver... ill "kick it into gear". ;)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by DjPiLL:
Yeah its Warlord's divine influence thats causing the webserver to be shitty.

Give me the IP addy of the webserver... ill "kick it into gear". ;)
I will never give up my throne!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Hey Warlord, looks like never will be sooner than you thought. ;)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid99:
Woohoo!!!!!! It's fixed. I will be updating the IOM tonight as well as updating the site and uploading pictures :)
It may be working now. But tonight when you go to do the updating, it will stop working!!!

Muhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts