DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
you know you've seen it all when Asian's tryin to be Black... I don't have anything against blacks, never have, never will... but c'mon... we had whites tryin to be black... now asians??

·
Registered
686 Posts
OMG!!! lame.

·
Registered
188 Posts
HAHAHA, THE JANE AND FINCH GUYS!!!

Oh Man, it is so bad in that area of TO, every weekend there is a shooting now...in that 1 area...it would be the black and gang related area...interesting to always here the report the next morning...

A black male, black male, black man wearing...etc...

We have such a diverse multiculturistic society here, that we get Pakis, Chinese, White, Mexicans, etc. acting like gansta niggas!!! All with bad ricers...

Oh yea, destroyed a white crx the other day...couple of wiggers, WHAT WHAT!!!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
paulnsuzieque said:
we had whites tryin to be black...
Yeah, they are called wiggers. :brutal_01

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
WTF was that??? I clicked the link and got a loaf of bread singing " You're my honey pie, sugar bear..." accompanied by letter pictures of a rollerskater, roller coaster, train, etc. WTF!!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
bongobobny said:
WTF was that??? I clicked the link and got a loaf of bread singing " You're my honey pie, sugar bear..." accompanied by letter pictures of a rollerskater, roller coaster, train, etc. WTF!!!!!
ehh you didn't go far enough into the site... click on "YOU GOT BEEF IS BACK"....

·
Registered
76 Posts
2003SXT said:
HAHAHA, THE JANE AND FINCH GUYS!!!

Oh Man, it is so bad in that area of TO, every weekend there is a shooting now...in that 1 area...it would be the black and gang related area...interesting to always here the report the next morning...

A black male, black male, black man wearing...etc...

We have such a diverse multiculturistic society here, that we get Pakis, Chinese, White, Mexicans, etc. acting like gansta niggas!!! All with bad ricers...

Oh yea, destroyed a white crx the other day...couple of wiggers, WHAT WHAT!!!
I don't get it. What are you trying to say? Is this some attempt at a joke and WTF is a wigger?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
its all about Vietnamese. Vuh Vuh Vuh V UNIT!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
LOL okay this is so stupid it's funny. is the singing thing a singing cat loaf without the whiskers a singing loaf of bread with ears?? what the hell is it?!?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts