DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these would look good on an Intrepid. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bitchin' eh?

Here's a cut-n-paste of what they might look like.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I am with Randy on this one. I wouldn't put those on anything that I own. I am not all that big on chrome.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I was originally going to get those in a 20X8 for the TREPTECH project car. Been my favorite wheels since the first day I saw them. I was at the 2000 L.A. AUTO SHOW and in the aftermarket dept. their it was......a blacked out 2nd. Gen Trep with those Assasins on it!:wow: :thumbsup: I fell in love with that car and its wheels and have been wanting them ever since. Unfortunately, those wheels are very heavy in the size i wanted them in and would drastically reduce the performance of the car....thats not what im out to do right now. Maybe the next project car will be more of a cruizer and those will definitly be going on it!:bigsmile:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Kinda crazy looking in my opinion for me personally, a little too much....... I personally really dig these two different styles...... I think either would look beautiful on almost any Intrepid.........

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
MoparPerformance said:
Kinda crazy looking in my opinion for me personally, a little too much....... I personally really dig these two different styles...... I think either would look beautiful on almost any Intrepid.........

As for your first one:

http://pictures.dodgeintrepid.net/bbull/10.jpg

...and the 2nd one looks very similar to the R/T rims

·
Registered
602 Posts
Right, I agree....... but they are the same price or less and you can get them wider.............!

You can get them in like 18"x8.5 I think or x8" at least, which is nice...... :bigsmile:

Cool pic Randy, the BBS' look clean.........

·
Registered
890 Posts
I was also going to get those rims. And then i saw them on a 1s generation intrepid. Boy were they ugly it was sitting on 20" Inch Dubz.

I would say look for the Neeper Haz those look sweet on 20 inches:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn't go past 17", myself. Big rims just look gaudy to me. Of course, when they cost more than the car they're on it dosen't help either.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
RapidTransit said:
Big rims just look gaudy to me. Of course, when they cost more than the car they're on it dosen't help either.
I agree. I hate 20" rims.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
No offense, but I'd expect to see those Assasyns on some Escalade or Navigator in a rap video. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
602 Posts
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: oh, man........... I agree, not to be stereotypical but yeah........ I can see Master P rollin' with those. 20's just don't seem right to me, I can't believe a car would perform well unless you just cruise all the time. I would consider the 18's becasue you can probably get them wider and they'll fill the large wheel well space we have. I'd probably go with 17's though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts