DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, let me know the truth, you like thses forums better than our old ones?

And I don't want to hear about them going down every night :p I already know about that and am working on it :rolleyes:

LoL

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks good!! nice and fast too!! no problems here.!!

Good job!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the look of the results from the poll, it seams more people hate it than like it?

If that's the case, I'm cool with it, but let me know what you don't like here, and I'll try to fix it!

If you chose that they sucked because they were always down, that's fine, and thankfully I got that fixed :)

Let me know what you all think?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Randy,
I Like the look but when I first looked at the forums they were a little bit confusing, all the icons and stuff, I've gotten use to it now. I do like the Graemlins tho :D .
While I'm writing I'd like to make a few suggestions.
1. To be able to see the messages that we have posted in the past. Not in the old forum, I just forget where I have posted things.
2. A glossary. Kind of like the one at CrownVic.net. There are some terms that I see here and have no idea what they are.

Just my 2 cents
Keep up the great work :cool:

Brian

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: brianw99 ]

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feed back!

1. I'll look for a hack that may be able to acomplish this, however, in the mean time you can always go to the "search" page and type in your member number. This will list all your posts. You can also add a search keyword as well and your number to limit the amount of results :)

2. That's a good idea :) I'll try and throw something together, and you guys can fill in anything that I miss (IOM=Intrepid of the Month)

:D

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm also planning on adding Avatars to this thing in the near future :) Just need time to work on that one!

·
Registered
299 Posts
i really like these forums, i was a little skepitical in the begining because of them always going down, but now, i think they are awesome...i hope we can keep these for a while, no problems here....when are u gonna pick the winner of the logo contesT??

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
thebulgd said:
I dont have a member number either
Rob: You are member # 594
I am member # 863.
I found that out by clicking on your profile, and clicking on the link. It'll show you.

·
9,861 Posts
Nice job on diging up a 2 year old thread.

Everyone has a member id. It just doesn't show it. Yours is 594. If you want it under your name, put it there.

EDIT:Your a damn fast typer crombie. Or maybe I'm just really slow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts