DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
you must go around the site posting as much as possible andkissing everybodys assand telling them that you want to be IOM

you can add a little "greyster for IOM" in your sig also

having some pics and some cool mods helps also but is not a must

think along the lines of a popularity contest

·
Registered
115 Posts
Post more pictures of Dominic... I'll vote for you.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
You have a impressive list of modifications done to your SE.
Get to know people, and allow them to know you. Pissing off people tends to hurt your chances (in my opnion). Helping and making "internet friends" helps you out. Don't wait for the title of IOM, wait for it to come to you. That's the best advice that I can give.
P.S.
When I won April's IOM I was more shocked than I was happy.
If that tells you anything. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Well you can start by shortening your sig. :) Then yeah... just chat and stuff.

·
Registered
457 Posts
crombie said:
You have a impressive list of modifications done to your SE.
Impressive list? I think not, your list is not very impressive unless you want to count the shear number of mods.

Get to know people, and allow them to know you. Pissing off people tends to hurt your chances (in my opnion). Helping and making "internet friends" helps you out.
that would also be known as "kissing ass"

Don't wait for the title of IOM, wait for it to come to you. That's the best advice that I can give.
is it just me or does that make sense not?

P.S.
When I won April's IOM I was more shocked than I was happy.
If that tells you anything. :bigsmile:
We all just voted for you so you would stop running around the site asking for votes.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
thebulgd said:
We all just voted for you so you would stop running around the site asking for votes.
Welllll due to popular demand I shall respond.
I asked for votes? Nope... try again..
My list of mods isn't impressive to you, but it sure as hell is to me. Unless you want to give me $10,000 to add some custom **** , than I will do just that. Until that time comes; eat ****. :p
Kissing ass? Kissing ass to who? Kissing ass is to smooch up to the mods or admins. As far as I know they all despise me. Strike 3 Robert. :crazy:
And yes my 3rd statement made sense to me. Maybe it's the "Crumb's" way of thinking.
My attempt at a humorous comeback to belittle Robert (Bulgie) was not meant to sound like I was mean. It was for entertainment purposes only. And yes even after this spat, Rob will always be my little *****. :wink:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
gormo66 said:
I see this hitting the recycling bin. At least my name isnt in this one.

--Gorm
Lol... you think that EVERY thread should be in the recycle bin.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
crombie said:
Lol... you think that EVERY thread should be in the recycle bin.

LOL!

See Gorm... you shouldn't have said anything. Even though you only said your name isnt on this one... well NOW IT IS. Ha ha ha.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
JoeKD said:
I second and third that motion, you really need to shorten it up man
Hey Joe... I like how you turned off your sig to make the "sig too long" comment. Everyone should follow in your footsteps. Hehehehehe.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
DjPiLL said:
Hey Joe... I like how you turned off your sig to make the "sig too long" comment. Everyone should follow in your footsteps. Hehehehehe.
I always turn off my sig when posting more than once in the same thread

I hate having to look at the same pics and text over and over again so I be sure no one has to look at mine twice

·
Registered
457 Posts
dammit Gorm

Here me and Crumb are having a civil conversation and yoiu feel you have to butt in and make a big deal out of it.

greystr, just put "Greystr for IOM" in your sig

it lets people know you are interested in it

then go kiss alot of ass

or to put it more politely

go around the site making as many friends as you can

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
thebulgd said:
dammit Gorm

Here me and Crumb are having a civil conversation and yoiu feel you have to butt in and make a big deal out of it.

greystr, just put "Greystr for IOM" in your sig

it lets people know you are interested in it

then go kiss alot of ass

or to put it more politely

go around the site making as many friends as you can
lol... didn't I already say that?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Oooooo ooooooo, I got it.............do an R/T swap and then you can become IOM :p

And posting and chatting a lot doesn't help. Neither does going to meets. Look at me..........coming up on 4000 posts, am on chat LOTS and LOTS and go to all the meets I can make it to and I'm still not IOM :p Oh well, there's always next year after I'm at 5000+ posts. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts