[ November 18, 2001: Message edited by: blkbute ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
you need a sticker in the back of that car that says, "Too low for fat hoes" :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
That looks bad, I wish I could lower my car that much. O.K. maybe just a little bit higher :eek: :eek: :D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if I had the $$$ to put into this ride. Then I would get air bags forsure. Have the highest hieght as the stock, and be able to to drop it down that much. Your car will never get towed. LOL. :D :D

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
that actually doesn't look as bad as i was expectin.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
he can use it to ride around and flatten out the grass in an area if he needs too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That is low, I would do the same get the air bags, and the drop it when parked. imagine the looks...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I dont know much about suspension so bear with me here, how much do those "air bags" cost? and can you put them on any suspension or do you have to make it all custom?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm, I do not know. prob 3 times what lowering springs would cost. but you can move them up and down. So thats a plus. They make them for 300M. On sound domain there is a guy with a 300M with Dubz and airbags. nice ride.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I do believe that air bag suspension is pretty much a custom thing. yes, there is a 300M that has done this, but they dont make a "kit" for LH cars, this kind of things needs fabrication of parts, welding, etc. So one con is, if you dont like it, too bad, its permanent. I would like to do this to the trep as well, theres just something about pulling up to a parking spot and going "swhoooish" and dropping to the ground. I dunno if ill ever accomplish this, its kinda non race, as well as extravagant. But, mabey....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you can even do it cruisin the strip, the car will be soo low you could not turn the car. But you will be able to keep it in a straight line.. it would just be crazy cool.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
yeah, i think that kind of suspension would look sweet as hell!

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey, my car really is that low!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eibach will not lower it as low as that.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wutang has the Eibach kit if Im not mistaken. here is a pic of how low is car is. If you notice he is not up under the wheen wells, in the pic I edited they are soo far up you would not be able to turn the wheel.
Wutangs car

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: blkbute ]

·
Registered
680 Posts
:eek:
this just brings me 2 questions in mind:
1) do you scrape the car while going up or down a exit ramp on a freeway?
2) what's the biggest speed bump your can take climb over now and how slow do you have to drive over it not to scrach the entire belly of the car?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the car does scrape quite frequantly, and speed bumps take some good time, some I just do not even try. No just kidding its a photoshoped pic, I jsut lowered it to see what she would look like super low.

·
Registered
97 Posts
no, really my car is almost that low, the undercarriage of my car is about 1 and 1/2 inches off the ground in the lowest spot.i got eibach springs, then had them heated. ill post pics as soon as i can, i do scrape all the time,i know its not good, but i cant "undo" it now. plus it looks bad as hell.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts