DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's expensive cuz they recognize what they have. In 20 years the Sport be same as the old muscle cars of the 60's and 70's. I was told the Intrepid Sport were only produced during the last few months before the 98's come out. I could be wrong. Mine was made in July 1997.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
That would be awesome if in 20 years intrepids were considered muscle cars, but I can't see it. Especially since nobody will give a **** about the 90's cars when all the 60's muscle cars become new models again...

-Brandon

·
Registered
870 Posts
I've got a BLACK one. See sig.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Heres some pics of mine in my sig...i hate to say it but there is not way that these will be considered muscle cars in 20 years...but hell i hope i'm wrong and your right!!

TREPS ROCK!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
97 sport here too

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ehhhhh I dont have an Intrepid sport but I do have an 96 Eagle Vision Tsi. Which from what I can tell it is the equivelent. 3.5, Autostick, sport suspension, moon roof, traction control, acc, otis, power seats, leather,......ect. Have only had it a few months now but I love it. Not to mention it only cost me $400 and a few parts.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
falcon7 said:
I suppose same thing applies to the R//T and base Intrepid. and every other base car that remains base but with added performance.
There's a little more than "engine" performance separating the R/Ts from the base model. :frenzy:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 97 sport with only 87,092 miles on it. It has the 3.5L and the autostick.
The sport and ES models are the only ones with the 3.5's. This is the 6th intrepid that I've owned in my lifetime and absolutely love these cars.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts