DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! Just wanted to share something with y'all. I got 6 people in my Intrepid last night:p
So, i was wondering, what is the maximum of people or stuff that you have put in your Trep?
This car has big space, they fit well and there were not that many complains, except when i turned and all of them went to the sides squeezing everyone :bigsmile:
A few months ago i took a trip to Mexico and i loaded my Trep with luggage, man that car was low, and on the freeway, it felt like if it was flying, that suspension really worked overtime that time!:cry:

So how about the rest of you guys?

Peace!:bigsmile:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i hope I made sense with this thread:p

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 people in the trunk?!:D

I can't see that, poor people man, who were they? Your mother and father in law's?:eek:mg:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Damn in the trunk lmao. :tongue: :tongue:

I fitted i 7 6 in the back with hoes sitting on niggas laps and 2 in the front, wait that would make it 9 so
there you go 9 PEOPLE:baaa: :baaa:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Try going on an extended vacation with wife, 2 kids in carseats. Portacrib, coolers, luggage, stroller, booster seat...You realize that the minivan folks don't have a corner on the market when it comes to space. :D
I know minivans have their uses and advantages, but to be seen driving in one...ahhhh ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
HEe hee check this out though

I had 8 people in a prelude 5 speed at that one time. Really hard had feet in my face

This was at the military base in Virginia

·
Registered
369 Posts
My sons friends had five in their car and two in the trunk last fall. Six died and one lived. Not a pretty picture

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Yeah, having the car fully loaded with people / stuff definitely makes it less safe in an accident. Sorry to hear about that, Dougman.

·
Registered
140 Posts
talk about fully loaded

Yeah that is always something to keep into consideration, with people or stuff. If it affects your view of your surroundings or is a distraction inside the car it always makes it less safe.

Anyway, I wanted to chime in that the most people I've ever had in my car was four. Of course these were all large to average size men, this is including myself. Absolutely no complaints about room.. had to love that. And when I got married in October the next month I moved my roommate out of the apartemnt that my new wife and I were now going to live in. We did nearly everything he had in one trip, including a twin size mattress and a very large box a computer system came in, and a ton of other boxes. The only unfortunate thing is that we were unable to get the matching box spring to the mattress in the car too... would have been able to if it bent at all. Can't balme us for trying. :biggrin:

·
Registered
602 Posts
That's horrible, sorry to hear about the accident.

It's not a trep but we've piled 7 people in a 86' 2 seater Honda CRX in high school, packed with girls and guys that wanted to cut school. Everyone wanted to come..... Not comfortable though......

It was like the Coolio video "Fantastic Voyage" where hella people just keep commin' out of the trunk.......

That car got so abused, kept running and running until my friends brother got drunk and in a high speed pursuit with 4 of his bro's packed in it. He hit the railroad tracks on this road where the track part is higher than the road at almost 90MPH, the car caught several feet of air and slammed down, smashing off the front bumper panel and causign a headlight to fall out dragging. Luckily no one was hurt, the cops almost maced him for being uncooperative when he got out. They then searched the car and found some drugs and almost busted my friend for it since it was his car.

My friends brother is not good with cars. He knows how to work on them but can't take care of them. He doesn't drive to well when he's drunk either. We think he got drunk and tried to put water or beer in it instead of gas because right before it stopped running because part of the engine was rusted inside. Could have been a headgasket I guess. I think my friend had it towed to an Auto repair facility and they just scratched their heads from what he told me.

My friends brother also slammed into a wall doing 120MPH racing a Corvette in his riced out Acura he used to own. Definately, not good with cars.

He now has to have that breathalizer thing that mounts to his steering columb and were always clownin' on him for it "Damn, your stupid....."

I've packed 5 comfortably in my 95 Intrepid, 99ES and I've been really careful in my 2002.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts