DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
98 Dodge Intrepid ES, all leather, in great condition, most of the parts on the car are new, new tires, new hubs, new tie rods, new brakes, new radio, new air filter, new oil filter, oil just changed, coolant just flushed, 150k miles

- supposebly the engine is blown though...

kelly blue book says about $2,000

i wish i could fix it.

spring hill florida

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,749 Posts
They are usually worth about $500 with bad engines, or in need of major repair otherwise.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had a few people from craigslist said they will change the engine, parts labor everything for only $1300

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
just puting this out there because I thought it was really funny. You in your description you said it has new oil, a new filter and coolant flush, yet your trying to sell it with a blown engine. Am I the only one who finds that really funny?

no offense though

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
i had a few people from craigslist said they will change the engine, parts labor everything for only $1300

If you can get a 3.2 or a 3.5 in there and you want to keep the car then it would be worth it.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
1300 is a good price for a everything deal. But you need to make sure that they are giving you a good enough engine. Some of these people scavenge pick-n-pull to grab ANY engines that get there, without a reasonable standard.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm not saying I want to sell but I am curious. I have an 02 Intrepid ES with 96K miles on it. It has a sunroof and leather.

How much could I get in a trade in? At least $5K I've heard?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts