DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How much do you like your Trep??

• I have been happy with it , i would buy another

Votes: 55 76.4%
  • I have been happy with it BUT i won't buy another

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • I have been a little dissappointed with it .

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Very unhappy.No more Dodge for me.

Votes: 1 1.4%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I voted for option "#1".
I love my trep.
if she ever dies, I'd do what I can to fix her. If not I would remove everything that i have done to her, and I'd install it all on a new 04.

·
9,861 Posts
#1.

I have no regrets. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase.

·
Registered
605 Posts
1 as long as I don't find anything else wrong with this car...:rolleyes:

:p

·
Registered
586 Posts
Well my choice is self explanatory. I loved my trep but i found another car that fit all the needs i was looking for...so #2 for me.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Dont think I would ever replace mine, get a new car yes, but never replace it. Too much sentimental value, and its been too good to me, and my family since day 1. Unless it was in a bad accient, like a train hit it at 60mph, then i guess i would get rid of it. God I hope that never happens....:mg: But yes I definitely love my trep alot, no matter how much **** I get about it.:)

·
9,861 Posts
You should be more specific on #1. Does it mean that you would never buy another car? Or does it mean you were satisfied with your purchase, and given a 2nd chance, you would make the same choice (to buy an intrepid)?

I know that some will want something different eventually. But that doesnt mean that it is because they regreted buying thier intrepid.

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is one car am VERY happy with.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Happy, yes, forgiving, yes, but I DID make the wrong purchase decision, shoulda went for a '99 or '00 300M instead of a brand new '02 R/T.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i liked my car alot untill i ended up spending too much time here and getting educated

·
Registered
689 Posts
I absolutly love my 'Trep (even if it's expensive to run). Hopefully, I'll get a newer LH or a Magnum for my second car (the police-issue Intrepids should just be sold off in about 4-5 years :) ).

·
Registered
383 Posts
I really like this car!

(and I don't like the LX, anyway the 300C, have to wait and see what the Dodge version will look like. If it's anything like that Magnum thing... well, it's just fugly IMO. Maybe the Charger??)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Yeah, I loooove my car and love to show her off. I plan to make her a classic.

I would definitely add another LH to my collection. I agree with mikey though, the LX is just ugly, and unless DC comes out with more cars soon, I'll have to become a fan of some other make.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I'm very happy with my LHS. I'm not going to answer the poll because I have to answer not buy again.
That's only because my family has outgrown the 5 passenger luxury liner. Next time around we'll do it in a 7 or 8 passenger SUV.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love my Dodge Intrepid. I'm very pleased with this car. And I would definitely purchase another IF I HAD to. This is my third car but I do miss my previous car also, a Dodge Avenger!!!! I hate having to sell it just to get an Intrepid but all in all it was worth it for the room alone.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts