DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How much do you pay for registration stickers?

• $0-50

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • $51-75

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • $76-100

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • $101 and higher

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my renewal sticker and registration in the mail. I paid a whopping (and IMO disgusting amount) of $128 (for two years). Supposedly a portion of that $ goes towards the medevac helicopter, and some towards the Hughesville Bypass that they are building. (Don: I'll pm you about that)... so question is... how much is your registration?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Just paid $128.50 USD on my latest renewal for the '01 Concorde.
The Intrepid is still not due for renewal in a few months so I'm still waiting to find out how much that one will cost.

I hear that our California DMV is one of the most expensive when it comes to fees.

*EDIT*
Just checked my DMV receipt, and I actually paid $180 for the Concorde.
Here's the breakdown:
Vehicle License Fee: $117
County/District Fee: $11
Smog abatement fee: $12 :eek:bsessed:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DesertCruiser said:
Just paid $128.50 USD on my latest renewal for the '01 Concorde.
Is that for one year or for two years?

Reactions: DCellBatteries

·
Registered
684 Posts
About $90 U.S. per year here.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Damn I guess that's one good thing about living in SD. I only pay 35 bucks a year!

·
Registered
964 Posts
City of Chicago-$75.00. State of Illinois-$78.00 for the LHS. The city of Chicago gives me an "old farts " discount on my Caravan-- only $30.00 instead of $75.00. Just my $0.02.

FredB

·
Registered
347 Posts
crombie said:
Is that for one year or for two years?
Thats just for one year. It is government endorsed robbery :(
Plus when my cars become 5 years old (model year) it will be mandatory annual smog inspection. So thats another $40+.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
$74 CDN per year :( It's nuts. Just another friggin' tax.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I just paid $108 for mine (that is per year). Well, it was $98 but I have a University plate (Western Michigan University) so it cost an extra $10. That extra $10 goes to the University though. Just a little bit of help that an alumni can do. :)

I wish I knew what that $98 went towards. Sure as hell isn't the roads as they are shitty.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
My 2002 300M was $276.00 1st year then $220.00 2nd year $180.00 3rd year then it dropped down to $100.00. In MN the newer the car and the more $ the more you pay. Then after 3 years it sit's around 100.00 for the following years.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
qp_20 said:
I paid over $100 on the SE last year, and the R/T will be more, IDK how much though. I don't think that $60 a year is too bad Tony, especially since I pay nearly what you did for two years.
Considering that two years ago when I last registered it it was only $78 for every two years. See the price hike? :(

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
well, im PA i think the regestration is 36 or 39, but, then there is the yearly state inspection 20 and the emmissions is another 30.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Warlord187 said:
I just paid $108 for mine (that is per year). Well, it was $98 but I have a University plate (Western Michigan University) so it cost an extra $10. That extra $10 goes to the University though. Just a little bit of help that an alumni can do. :)

I wish I knew what that $98 went towards. Sure as hell isn't the roads as they are shitty.
Mine was $94.00, (one year)... ours go down a bit every year for 5 years, whatever it hits at that point is what the fee will remain for the life of the car.

Com'on Brian... you know where the money goes! Jennifer and her buddies up in Lansing, bet our saleries combined don't even come close to what she's gettin'! We all know that the taxes on the gas go to "fix" the roads, (yeah right!)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts