DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***THIS IS A SUPER CLEAN CAR*** This V-6, 3.5 liter Chrysler 300M is fully loaded with power windows, locks, seats, mirrors, sunroof, tilt wheel and peanut butter leather with heated seats. I've added a Pioneer cd player, 2- 10" kickers and punch amps that sounds extremely great with the 8 speaker Infinity factory sound system, plus a set of 20" wheels and tires. Literally the full works! The odometer reads 181,000 miles but I had the motor replaced at nearly 170,000. So this car has a whole new life ahead of it. I really hate to get rid of it, but with a new addition on the way, my family will no longer fit. If you're interested or would like to stop by to test drive, just let me know.First resonable offer takes it! . Thanks!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
good idea. ive been in iraq for so long ive forgotton almost everything i used to know,lol. ah, but still the mileage thing is gonna be weird with the motor being new.

im home for 2 weeks and looking to get into a newerish, or at least nicerish 300m or trep. then, back to iraq

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PRICING
Low Retail Clean Retail Value High Retail
Base Price $5,225 $6,575 $7,600
Mileage - 181,000 miles -$1,800 -$1,800 -$1,800
Options
Power Sunroof $350 $350 $350
TOTAL PRICE $3,775 $5,125* $6,150

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I'd try and offer him that $3,775. I know those 3.5's are strong, but that is alot of miles on the tranny and engine.

Glad you have been doing great out there. Stay safe bro.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the motor was replaced @ 170k, and 11k on a transplant would be enough miles to have any swap related issues pop up..
but i am worried about the tranny.

mine started to leak at the front seal @ 164k

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think the tranny should have been replaced too...especially that you still got 20's on it adding extra weight. You kept the exterior very clean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts