DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
hey now :) I was saying I may be ONE of the oldest not THE oldest! :) Blimey kids today, no respect!! :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Around here (washington state), the youngest person I've seen drive an intrepid (or any other LH car) has been at least in his mid thirties... most of the time they're older with gray hair. I'm one of the few young ones in my area :)

I turned 22 in march.

Kinda funny how the demographics work tho... the target age of the intrepid is around 50.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
omg...

i'm 32

·
Registered
112 Posts
I might be the 2nd oldest fart here at 42.
My wife is 32 so when the time comes I got somebody to push my wheelchair. he-he.
Robin

·
Registered
220 Posts
25 here..

I wanted an LH because I hate small cars, but didn't want to buy a luxo-slug, and a Mopar guy at heart, so the choice came down to the Vison and Trep (dont care for the concorde's styling)

·
Registered
558 Posts
It appears that I am in the running for oldest. Damn, I'm old enough to be all your fathers yet I don't remember getting laid that often by so many different women. Joke, Joke.

45 here

Danny
Capital City RT

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I got my Corde` pretty cheap so I wasnt fussin, I was after a Duster Shadow 3.5 :) But now I am going to keep the Corde` as a daily car and get the Duster for Summer and really trick it out... One thing I hate about my Corde` is the grey side panels, If anyone knows someone who converted there Corde` to the paneless design please let me know! :)

Cheers

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I was under the impression that Shadows (we are talking the car right?) only came with either the 2.5L NA, 2.5L Turbo or 3.0L V6.

Is the 3.5L a custom job?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts