1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah obeying the laws is a good thing to do, but everybody breaks the laws once in awhile so its a good thing to know your rights. Hell I could have gotten out of 3 of my tickets if i would have known my rights and used them.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
skatin_foo15 said:
yeah obeying the laws is a good thing to do, but everybody breaks the laws once in awhile so its a good thing to know your rights. Hell I could have gotten out of 3 of my tickets if i would have known my rights and used them.
Thats the whole reason for the post. I dont have 'a stash' but everyone needs to know your rights and how to use them accordingly. What good is having them if you dont know them or how to use them. I saved myself from a minor in possesion ticket and possible OWI and Public Intox because I used 3 of the main points made in the video. (HADN'T EVEN SEEN IT TILL TODAY) As for the rest of the people last night... there looking at some big $$$$ fines.

·
Registered
384 Posts
thats a great link! i agree with micholob about that you need to know your rights thing, even tho i dont do drugs, or drink, it is just good to know. it could save you alot of money, and hassle. thanks for sharing that video! +rep :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts