DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i go about buying some di.net stickers, i tried the store, but i get a 404 error when i click on the top fancy one, i really want 2 of those stickers in black and white. can anybody help. An d a question of curiosity, who mad this site? can we call him god :p

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
**** that ****!! $9 to ship 2 small stickers, wholly ****, you can send them in a envelope with a 45cent stamp on them, ****, isn't anything cheap anymore!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
03SXTgangsta il keep that in mind, i do have an idea, buts its a big one, and i cant describe it really, but i will see if i can photoshop it. but its a big project, the vinyl will go on most of the car. :)

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Methman said:
**** that ****!! $9 to ship 2 small stickers, wholly ****, you can send them in a envelope with a 45cent stamp on them, ****, isn't anything cheap anymore!!
Where do you see $9 for shipping??!! :rolleyes:

Two rectangular DI.NET decals (part #3442968) : $7.68...including $0.70 shipping & handling.....

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know, but after i went to "check out the price on shipping went up to $9, i live in Southern Onatio, Canada.

·
Registered
685 Posts
yeah dude...just PM me for that project you wanna do, no job to big...if your going to cover the whole thing you might as well just paint it...or what we have done here in the past is half vinyl half paint...looks way bitchin. Also PM for a better price on those DI stickers, i can throw them in an envelope for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts