DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i'm driving home with a pizza and u know those lil Garlic cups they put in,,,,, well it broke, causing my whole car to smell like GARLIC!!!!!!!! Im using an interior cleaner but would like to know what other ppl use to get odors out.

Thanks,
Jake

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Garlic!

Try using any of the foaming upholstry cleaners first.
If that doesn't work, you may have to have that professionally cleaned.

garlic, man that sucks.

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya tell me about it man. Thanks tho. well i just went and cleaned it more and its starting to get better but i want my car detailed and its only an extra 20 bucks for odor removal.

-Jake-

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Maybe try one of the wet vaccume units if the "liquid" penetrated into the seat foam. I would definately tell the detailer what happened and where so they could concentrate on that particular area.
Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
dude fabreeze works like a charm

well i had a small fire in my car and the only thing to get the smoke smell out was the fabreeze and trust me the car realy stunk

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright i'll have to try that guys, thanks!

O

·
0 Posts
Don't forget to give it a few hours to dry before you use a different method. Trust me, you don't want to mix those chemicals together and get a worst one.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
My grandfather is a chemist and when i spilled milk in my backseat floor board, Febreeze didnt touch it! He suggested Spray deodorant. I hosed it down with the spray deodorant, and I never smelled the spoiled milk smell again! Just use a carpet shampooer first to get the source mostly out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts