DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is by request :wink:

Ok I use any photo shop program to resize the pictures that I want and position them how I want them. In order to make a "GIF" image which moves you have to have a sequence of pics that are the same size. It's the same Idea as drawing pics in a blank book then flipping the pages and watching the drawing come to life(stick figures). Let's use my av as an example...

My av size is 106x106. It is made up of 3 pics that are 106x106 and changing at 0.1 sec. Once you have the three pics the way you want them with the photo editing program use "ULEAD GIF ANIMATOR" to create an av. Just load up each pic one by one(like mine 3 frames) and set the speed at which they change. There's an "Optimize" section where you can lower the colors to make the av smaller "byte" wise to not exceed the limit. That's all you need to know really.....just fiddle with ULEAD and you'll see what I mean.

Any questions just ask.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Hey shadowwolf, where are u from? Judging by your pic, looks like the Northeast. That's what upstate NY looks like right about now!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts