DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I will work on the underglow kit instilation, but this will take me a bit of time, because Im doing some revovating this week, so I will have something for you hopefuly by sometime next week.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I should have an intake article for you soon.

For now, here's my how-to install K+N filter and drill airbox.

1: undo latches to remove air box cover
2: remove paper air filter (white rectangular thingy)
3: pickup cordless drill with bit
4: touch sharp end of bit to airbox side
5: drill as many holes as you like wherever you like
6: affix new gasket provided by K+N
7: insert new K+N filter (red/purple rectangular thingy)
8: reattach air box cover

and most important...

10: drive like hell to "test" new modification

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Are we picking on the poor ricers again?? Or do those Type-R and Tenzo decals really improve your power???

Just kidding, I love to laugh at ricers, they are so stupid looking you just can't help yourself.

a typical day in ricer-ville..."dude, check out all the mods I've done..I've got an exhaust tip..18" subs...seat belt covers..and 85 different stickes on each fender..I figure my civic has at least 600 extra horsepower now."

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
hahaha....thats funny ****. you should see the ricers here. they think the bigger the spoiler the faster it is. this one guy has a spoiler thats wider than the car and taller than the roof line. and its a given that they have a 6" chrome fart tip. :p

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
if nothing else it makes the sound more 4-barrel-esque. besides, it can't hurt.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Exactly, the holes may not suck in a lot more air but every little bit helps, plus its a free modifiction that only takes 30 seconds to perform. In this pic you can just see some of my drilled holes under the word "close", altogether I think a drilled out about a dozen holes, keep in mind that this photo was taken right after I drilled, I later went back and cleaned up the holes to get a nice smooth surface

1 - 12 of 12 Posts