DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are now building quite a few police cars daily. One thing I notice is that all Police cars only have the Intrepid sticker on the trunk ,no Dodge or Chrysler . So If you happen to see a Trep with just Intrepid on the trunk , slow down it could be an unmarked unit. Also in the last few days we have built some Treps for the U.S Secret service. Same package as the regular police car. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
wow...hope ya'll are getting lots of orders for em!
this way no more shut downs

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yeah otto. Ditto on what thrasher said!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
do you think that maybe you could snatch a couple of those 150mph speedos off the line?
Wow...a speedo that goes 150 mph per hour? I thought they were just made for swimming. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
ottowrkr said:
we are now building quite a few police cars daily. One thing I notice is that all Police cars only have the Intrepid sticker on the trunk ,no Dodge or Chrysler . So If you happen to see a Trep with just Intrepid on the trunk , slow down it could be an unmarked unit.
Yeah,but don't all the Intrepids made before 2001 have only "Intrepid" on the trunk?:cry:

·
Registered
152 Posts
yeah...mine only had the Intrepid badging on the trunk. No Dodge nothing.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey ottowrkr, are these new police intrepids going to be used up here in Canada, or just in the states? Those damn police Chevy impalas almost caught me when they first came out...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Iowa is behind on everything. We might see one of thoe Intrepid cops in about 3 years.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
yes we are also building police cars for Canada. I know that all cars before 2002 had only Intrepid stickers on the trunk ,but 2002 cars have everything on the trunk. OK so if you see a Trep with no door stickers and only the Intrepid on the trunk it MIGHT be the police. Also we have started building a ton of SXT Intrepids for Canada. These are ES cars with the 3.5 H.O and the 17 inch R/T rims. For those who dont want to spend a ton on the R/T ,the SXT is the way to go. Well we ave a lot of orders , we are running about 30 days of orders now and we are back to working Saturdays for a bit. We figure there are about 10 Saturdays between now and summer shutdown in July.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Ooh... I have no badging on the doors and just "Intrepid" on the trunk.

If I get ES-and-R/T-style foglamps, rims, and window tint, maybe it would look like an Intrepid police car. :) Total cost of all those things: too much right now. ;)

Or if I do nothing except have it painted black, I'd have a Secret Service Intrepid. ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've seen a bunch of those Treps with the logo in the trunk and no where else. They all the SE edition and are driven by people that, trust me they are no cops. So, i'll just keep my eyes:rolleyes: and see if i can spot one.:bigsmile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts