DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I hope someone can help me, I have an Intrepid 98 ES but I don't have the owners manual, so I don't know how to use all the functions, if someone can help me to know how to use the buttons of the steering wheel and the stereo I'll be glad. I have another question, Do you know if my stereo has a button CD-C this means that has a cd-changer?? I don't know how to use it, please help me!!! :smilie_ha

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
CD-C sounds like CD changer or CD controller. On some Intrepids or 300M they came with 4 or 6 disk in dash CD changer right below the radio. You would click on this button so you can controller the CD changer. Do you have a CD changer below your radio? Here is a picture of what it would look like:

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Steering Wheel Controls:

Right Side - Same in all modes:

Top = Volume Up
Middle = Change Function (Radio > Tape > CD > back to Radio)
Bottom = Volume Down

Left side:

Radio Mode
Top = Tuning Seek Up
Middle = Cycles through radio presets
Bottom = Tuning Seek Down

Tape Mode
Top = Fast Forward to next song
Middle = No Function
Bottom = Rewind to last song

CD, or CD Changer Mode
Top = Next Track
Middle = Change to next CD (I think it's no function if you don't have the changer)
Bottom = Last Track

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
a 98 intrepid does not have stereo controls on the steering wheel. also, just because your stereo says CD-C does not mean it has a changer.....but it is capable of having one hooked up. the in-dash changers were not available until 2000(maybe late 99), so you woudn't have one of those. i also had a 98 at one time, and i'm pretty sure there was no changer available (however, if i am wrong and there was, it would be in the trunk)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts