DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Damn...... 28 dead and 14 with injuries as bad as broken backs and lost limbs? All in 12 minutes. I have an ex-g/f that could do it in 15 minutes......

And Gary, if 100 men attacked the lion, I think they might have a chance, but some would have to be sacraficed. Basically, if they all circled the lion and approached at the same time, then they could jump the lion. But I don't know what they could do to injure the lion without weapons.

Although, something about the story doesn't sound right....

·
Registered
347 Posts
Link wont work for me :(

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Just hit the lion like you would a person. They are not invincible, they can just kill you normally before you would be able to deliver enough blows to really hurt it. With it munching on other people you could get your shots in that would slow it down and bring it down pretty fast.

·
Registered
865 Posts
if you know you are going to die and go all out im sure maybe 10 people (at once) can take out a lion, it will tackle one of them while the others kick it in the head and stuff, even use those good old human teeth to bite it, tear out its eyes etc...

if a big guy drop kicked it in the ribs that might take it down a few pegs.

i'll spend some more time thinking of lion takedown stratagies, stay tuned.

·
Registered
347 Posts
That is just insane.

·
Registered
49 Posts
LeadFootLee said:
if you know you are going to die and go all out im sure maybe 10 people (at once) can take out a lion, it will tackle one of them while the others kick it in the head and stuff, even use those good old human teeth to bite it, tear out its eyes etc...

if a big guy drop kicked it in the ribs that might take it down a few pegs.

i'll spend some more time thinking of lion takedown stratagies, stay tuned.

I'm sure that same thought was going through minds of the 42 midgets at the beginning of the fight.

·
Registered
589 Posts
well if you think about it, 42 midgets in a ring fight probably have a worse chance then 20 would. the lion jumps into a group of like... 4 and can crush them to death easily.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts