DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just fooling around to see if I know what I'm doing.;)

Hi, I'm Jim i'm a 16 year old I'm thinking about getting a 1994 ES Intrepid for my first car. Still not sure there kinda costy or at least the ones I have seen. I kinda got attached to them after looking around. We have one my cousin Jr. has one, My grand dad has one, and my other cousin addie has one all diffrent years though. We have a 1996, Cousin Jr. 1994 ES, Cousin addie 1994, Grand dad has the newest of us all 2003 SE.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
these cars make an AWESOME first car. insurance is low, they move fast... and your grilfriends parents will think you to be a very responsible kid.. even tho you have the biggest back seat of any car you can get!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Welcome aboard Jim! Get yourself a 2nd gen trep!! ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

DC MUST LOVE YOUR FAMILY !!!! :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome Jim!!! Good luck on getting yourself a new trep!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
crombie said:
Welcome aboard Jim! Get yourself a 2nd gen trep!! ;)
I second that...Welcome!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
962 Posts
CORSICA!?!?!? Good God man, don't let that happen!:crazy:
Get a 96 ES or a 97 Sport, everyone knows FIRST GENS RULE!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome! And CORSICA?!?! Your mom must not drive the Intrepid that much. Lafrad is right on with the "responsible look" of the Intrepid. You've gotta get one, they stand out from everything else out there.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the boards...first gen first gen first gen...say with me first genners!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome. You guys, have you looked at the prices of second gens? Unless he wants to spend a ton of cash go with the first gen. I have seen them for 2000 and less. But I have never seen a 2 gen for 2 grand. I have no clue what you wallet size is though. But welcome to the boards man. :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I got 3,000.....But I might just get my moms intrepid....she says its to big for her. She wants something smaller. Although 2cd gens insurence rates for teenagers is HIGH. so imma stick with a first gen till i'm in my 20s Then get a 2cd gen.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
You better not get a Corsica.. I find the Intrepid has a better build quality overall. Corsicas seem quite torqey, but so do our Intrepids. ;)

My grandmother has one, and it shares its similar probs. :)

Welcome to the site. (Officially has tested out the back seat)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
EvilDeadFan said:
You better not get a Corsica.. I find the Intrepid has a better build quality overall. Corsicas seem quite torqey, but so do our Intrepids. ;)

My grandmother has one, and it shares its similar probs. :)

Welcome to the site. (Officially has tested out the back seat)

GOOD NEWS!

Corsica is OUT OF THE PICTURE!

I WILL NOT BE GETTING A CORSICA THANK GOD.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts