Discussion Starter #1
which is better to have less weight or better Hp

i am kinda wondering cause i miss my Lumina Z34 lol
Lumina Z34 205hp 3300lbs vs LHS 214hp 3800lbs
just curious which u would rather have

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
i think the tranny plays a bigger role. I know little hondas are so quick mainly because of their weight but their trannies are a lot tighter too.

Its like comparing the 05 maxima vs the 300m special. The max is about the same weight, same hp but its more responsive and faster off the line vs the special.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Good luck

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I can tell you that my wife's Ion has a better power to weight ratio than my trep and it moves right along. That and it having a manual tranny!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Riqand said:
which is better to have less weight or better Hp

i am kinda wondering cause i miss my Lumina Z34 lol
Lumina Z34 205hp 3300lbs vs LHS 214hp 3800lbs
just curious which u would rather have
Lol... an R/T with 244HP @ ~3400Lbs

·
Banned
439 Posts
CDN R/T said:
Lol... an R/T with 244HP @ ~3400Lbs
Lol... how much hits the ground, weight is irrelevant if you are talking about 180 hitting the ground and 64 in the trunk chillin' with your tranny

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
gary680 said:
Lol... how much hits the ground, weight is irrelevant if you are talking about 180 hitting the ground and 64 in the trunk chillin' with your tranny
Lol... the question was, "which would you rather have ?", not which is faster.

Well, figuring the LHS has the same tranny and gearing... I'll take the R/T !!

Wouldn't care if the Lumina Z34 was quicker in the 1/4mile, still take the R/T !!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
the 1st gen lhs seats are the most comforatable seats ever..in any car period...ill take the lhs...

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
how are the bug seats, i was too young when my dad had his.... well i was like 4 yrs old LOL... but they look really uncomfortable from ur pics...

BUt ur probably gonna get the sparco seats in there HEHE.... theres a retrofitted bug around my house with the projectors behind the lenses, the glare is impossible to stand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts