DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
looks like they have some decent parts there, but the prices dont seem to be anything special. You could do better on ebay or through Jeff at MoparPartsSuperCenter

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hmmm, an A/C condenser for ~$140, I thought I would be looking at around $300 at least...

pretty cool stuff but just regular replacment stuff, nothing special from how im seeing it (maybe cause I looked up the 1996 one, if that makes a difference)

·
Registered
964 Posts
I just bought an item from them on eBay. When I went to pay using my credit card , the item that came up was something else. I stopped the payment process and sent an e-mail using the "ask seller a question" link. On Monday, I called them only to be cut off once and connected with the eBay manager's answering machine on the second try. Left a message but no response so far. Tried to call this morning but get nothing but busy signals. I'll try again this afternoon and post back with results (if any). Just my $0.02.

FredB

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
sounds lieks ome good prices but bad service?

they got 300m special rims for 2 something... a peice

ALi

·
Registered
964 Posts
Well, it took until Thursday to complete the sale and the item I wanted is on the way. They were having a problem with eBay items and they canceled the eBay sale and I bought direct. The eBay item was a "Buy It Now" anyway. Funny thing, they gave me positive feedback on Tuesday. WTF? Just my $0.02.

FredB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts