DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A store that sells husbands has just opened in Ottawa, Canada where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is comprised of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The woman remarks to herself, "that's great, but I wonder what's further up?" and up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.

"Hmmm, better," she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework.

"Wow!" exclaims the woman. "Very tempting, but there must be more, further up!" and again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think; what must be awaiting me further on?" so up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,456,789,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please!!!!

Thank you for shopping Husband-Mart and have a nice day!!!

ALi

Reactions: RapidTransit

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Good one!! :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin:

·
Registered
347 Posts
haha funny!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you thank you, and please leave the neg rep lol.

this is just SOO TRUE lol

ALi

·
Registered
865 Posts
So true, the only reason men would not do the same things is we are too lazy to walk up stairs and would settle with the 2nd or 3rd floor :)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LeadFootLee said:
So true, the only reason men would not do the same things is we are too lazy to walk up stairs and would settle with the 2nd or 3rd floor :)
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH holey ****in ****, thats funny man, cuz i was thinking the same thing when i first read it lol

like cmon, ill take a girl that can cook, thats all i need :boink:

ALi

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Goliath27 said:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH holey ****in ****, thats funny man, cuz i was thinking the same thing when i first read it lol

like cmon, ill take a girl that can cook, thats all i need :boink:

ALi
Ill take a girl that doesnt ***** ever 30 secs. Ill cook. I like cooking, but i cant stand nagging every 30 seconds. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
LeadFootLee said:

Sorry. I dont understand what your saying. I usually dont go shopping for men! :) Just kidding.

-Brandon :gun:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would have settle for a good job and cooks. I could careless about if he looks good or not. Though I'm currently not taking applications. When I am, though I'll expect to have taste test of meals.:)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
see what these girls are typing, they are liar's

thats right, liars

ALi

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Goliath, where's your app? Or are you one of those ground level parkers?? lol, kidding. Being a single mother, I had to get to the level of love kids. I can cook so that doesn't mean anything for me and I can clean as well. So as long as I don't have to put a paper bag over his head to get some lovin' and he loves kids...It's all good ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Goliath27 said:
see what these girls are typing, they are liar's

thats right, liars

ALi

Lies, Me, never. Come on now. We all know Nathan isn't Brad Pit. I'm not with him based on looks. I can't be that shallow for some reason. Beside, why would I need to lie about what I'm looking for in a guy. I found what I want and only if he gets rid of me would I need to start looking again. Anyways, Ali we all know you have pictures of me in the store. How could you not trust that face?:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts