DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to be honest im not sure if im allowed to link to a site such as this so if its a problem just take it down.
This is a site that makes custom to order $6000 love dolls. They seriously look like real women (although they look kinda dead). This is one of the stranger internet finds that ive stumbled upon and i figured i had to share it (it was actually linked from tech tv's website)

http://www.realdoll.com

·
Registered
652 Posts
Ive seen this on the real sex hbo series, kinda cool. great if you can only get laid for 6k

·
Registered
605 Posts
Omg, that would be a great thing to have as a gag gift, but a nice gag gift. :D

edit: how do u clean them?! :eek: :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gundy97 said:

edit: how do u clean them?! :eek: :)
they get into all of that :crazy: on the FAQ section of their site

·
Registered
276 Posts
you just know the guys who made them probably test drove them also....bastards

·
Registered
680 Posts
were you looking for such items for a reason?

j/k :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Believe it or not it was actually linked to from tech tvs website.....nerds gotta get love somehow

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
For $6000 she better be give good road head!

EDIT (from FAQ section) -

Question: Tell me more about RealDoll's "suction effect"

When penetrated, a vacuum is formed inside REALDOLL's entries which provides a powerful suction effect. This effect is strongest in REALDOLL's oral entry. Some of REALDOLL's users have reported intense orgasms due to this specific feature.
LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
BWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The doll has the poise and relaxed state of a sleeping girl.
That shouldn't be funny!! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
ya know ..wouldnt it be fun to dress her up like a hooker, tie her up ,throw her in the trunk and go speeding down the hiway till you got pulled over.just to see how long it would take for the cop to notice she wasnt real.

by the way can these chicks cook?????

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Or just sit one in your car so you can drive in the carpool lanes :D

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
TOOL said:
Ive seen this on the real sex hbo series, kinda cool. great if you can only get laid for 6k
I saw that, too. Pretty realistic, but also pretty pricey. Necrophiliacs could probably have a lot of fun with those (and you won't get arrested, to boot!)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Is it true that you know when they need emptying when there nose starts running??

·
Registered
178 Posts
The last 2 questions on the FAQ page are hilarious.

Question: I'm a crossdresser interested in a full body silicone female skin. Can I buy a REALDOLL skin or can you tell me where I can get a silicone female body suit?

We don't offer silicone body suits and REALDOLL does not have a separate skin. REALDOLL is a solid silicone doll. To our knowledge, no company offers a silicone female body suit. A silicone suit would require a sophisticated cooling system (silicone retains heat and does not breathe), and be custom-fitted to your body from a life-cast. We don't offer such services and we don't know anyone who does.

Question: Do you have any rejects or used models I can buy for cheap?

No.
This is just sick...
http://www.realdoll.com/image/studio/shemale001.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts