DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no clue what I am doing incorrectly. Everytime I try to upload a pic it fails.

When I try to upload a jpg is says "This PNG image has the incorrect file extension."

Ok, so I try a png pic and it says: "This JPEG image has the incorrect file extension."

WTF?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Where are you trying to upload them to/from? Trying to post in a thread? Or upload to your garage? It will detect the type of picture and will upload as long as it is one of our valid formats.

Are you using the drag and drop function from your computer or are you clicking go advanced and "manage attachments"?

Your other option is to upload your photo to imgur or something similar and link it here.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,844 Posts
Attaching thumbnails isn't very intuitive but it works.

The "Attach Photos" link has never worked.

Best is to use a reliable 3rd party hosting service such as Imgur(my favorite) and link to pictures there.

·
Premium Member
16,621 Posts
Attaching thumbnails isn't very intuitive but it works.

The "Attach Photos" link has never worked.

Best is to use a reliable 3rd party hosting service such as Imgur(my favorite) and link to pictures there.
Ron - Which icon do you mean by “Attach Photos link”?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses guys. I was using the "Manage Images" button on the advanced post tab. The drag and drop also wasnt working. I havent tried another browser in case it is a Firefox thing.

I may have to find a good free source to host the photos and try importing them from there.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,844 Posts
^^....x2. Been using Imgur for almost 2 years now.

Don't even need to go advanced to attach/insert a photo. Example below....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts