DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll ever be able to wash my car and not post pictures of it. Found a nice new spot for some shots yesterday...

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paging Bobby and Scott, this place would be perfect for the three of us.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Is that near where we where when we did the brakes in the Intrepid? It looks like it, the place that was too curvy? It does look like a great place to take pics! There are a few places like that around here, one of them being Harold Parker state forest.

·
Registered
19,561 Posts
LOUD02Special said:
I don't think I'll ever be able to wash my car and not post pictures of it.
Right... right... thats how I ended up with 150+ pics in my sig thread... lol

Looks great! But whats going on with your front plate? Smoked cover? Looks like it's dirty... just my $.02

Ever considered tint?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Intrep_ED said:
Right... right... thats how I ended up with 150+ pics in my sig thread... lol

Looks great! But whats going on with your front plate? Smoked cover? Looks like it's dirty... just my $.02

Ever considered tint?
There is a smoked cover on the plate Ed. There is a scuff mark on the top corner because some asshole swiped my front bumper a year+ ago while I was at work. Over time I've really cleaned up the bumper, but there is a mark that you really gotta look for in my pics to find where the idiot dug through the clear. It's getting re-painted in the winter hopefully, along with some other misc. body work that needs doing. As far as tint goes, it is 100% illegal on cars in RI, period.

Bobby, it is that place that was too curvy when we broke in my mom's brakes. That culdesac would be a good staging spot for the three of us if the lighting was right, and would look REALLY tight once fall hits...

·
Registered
19,561 Posts
LOUD02Special said:
As far as tint goes, it is 100% illegal on cars in RI, period.
Hateful. Well, I guess you guys can live without it up there. It's a necessity in FL though.

·
Registered
268 Posts
SHAUN said:
nice photo shoot.

BTW when u were taking these pics, did u say stuff to ur car like "lemme see those sexy curves" "feel the wind blow thru ur under-carriage" HAHA

cmon i know u do Loud :biggthump
He proably does and after he's done he post her on the internet :)

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
STCDodge94 said:
wow already 38 out? It was 70 today but of course you're on the East Coast and I'm in the Midwest. Great looking car, I don't think I had seen yours before.
It's not that cold here yet, thank god! He took that pic last year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts