DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the mood to do something " automotive " today, but since both my Intrepid and the 300M are pretty much loaded, I had to find something else to mod. So, I went over to the ex's house and stole her car while she was sleeping ( she works nights ). It's actually, my unseen Intrepid as only a handful of people have ever seen in. Doug got the closest when he came to my meet last year, in fact, he got too ****in' close evidently. Anyhow, things are much better between us now, so I thought I'd throw in a couple of goodies. First off, her spoiler was doing some pretty funky things, the clear coat had plistered off and the paint was bubbling, so it got replaced first.

It was also pretty gross inside, she takes the dog everywhere, and since he's white and the seats are grey, well you can imagine what it looks like after a couple months without seeing a vaccuum.

Next was the otis ( all I had laying around ) and an autodim mirror.

Then I threw a power outlet in the center console

and a little nicer cluster from an LHS

Gave it a vaccuum, and a wipe down, and it was time to get it back before she got up. Next week, maybe it'll get a wash.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Cool when you want me to bring mine by ? lol.

Looks clean, hope shes happy when she wakes up

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cokey11, you are a better ex than I could ever be but I've never been married.

The car looks good, hope she was happy with it.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Booty call???

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Way to go... let us know the follow up though.
She loved the Otis, new spoiler and cluster. I don't think she's noticed the mirror or power outlet yet.

nice! how much work is involved in adding that power outlet?
If you have one with the harness, it takes about 5 minutes, just gets spliced into the power from the front lighter.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts