DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but i was askin for it. I have never had the privilage of seeing how fast a 3.5 first gen is in person and i got the chance. i come up behind this kid in a stock looking 3.5 cept a dual exhaust set up. i pulled up beside him and revved. i knew i was gonna lose but i wanted to see by how much. the kid looks over and smiles at me so i knew i would see it. light turns green and off we go. he totally stomped my ass off the line (no back pressure is a mofo off the line) after that he kept pulling away but not as quickly as i thought he would. ah well, just wanted to see how the 3.5 runs and obviously it runs well :p :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i do...but only if i am driving a Ferrari 550 Manarello :D :p :D :p

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
warlord, i took on an intrepid r/t. considering my ride is close to stock i wasn't that impressed. however, when i drove an r/t i was. i don't think the guy was giving her all the stick she had, while i was. pimped, r/ts are quick, yes, but you could also take one out in an SSEi or a GTP and you'd have a lot of $$$ saved from buying a ferrari. ;)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i'll race that boombox on wheels.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
LOL! Boombox on wheels! LOL!

sorry....it got a chuckle out of me.

·
Registered
415 Posts
dude, wutang's car is sweet. I like it a lot. You old men need to chill :rolleyes:

kidding kidding :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no thanks Wutang, my car is slow. I dont need to get wasted again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Originally posted by Starscream:
dude, wutang's car is sweet. I like it a lot. You old men need to chill :rolleyes:
i'm 19. the stereo is expensive and made of good components, yes. it probably sounds very nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts