DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

I GOT my SPOiler!!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  p3 
#1 ·
hey, i got my spoiler in the mail today. I called some body shops, and got a estimate, 80.00 bux to get painted, so we are gonna get that done on sat. heres some pics:

spoiler pic #1

spoiler pic #2

spoiler pic #4 :D

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: 93Intrepid ]

[ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: 93Intrepid ]

#4 ·
When I had my 1st gen trep, it had a spoiler on it, I noticed that when the wind blew that it closed the trunk lid. this hurts if it happens when your putting things into the trunk.. ;)

#5 ·
it was prob just the weight...like last spring, i removed the back plasic reflector piece from the trunk (it had water in it, got all foggy, glued n' let it dry)...well anyway, went to go open the trunk and it caught me right in the jaw! thing sprung open so quick...

#7 ·
oh man, I had that same type of thing happen to me, I took that panel off too and was fiddling around with it and my reverse lights were dangling out of it
and I popped the trunk and WHAM that thing slammed open and those two little bulbs on wires go flapping and banging everywhere, almost busted both of them...

-Dan :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.