DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im changing the weather stripping on the drivers side body frame. Im not changing on the door weather stripping. The bottom ledge (sill) there are no screws to take the sill off. Are there clips under it and all i have to do is pull up on it. I have the shop manual from somewhere online in a huge pdf file for my minivan. Someone shed some light on this for me. I dont want to snap anything. I also tried to move the carpet to see for clips or screws and none found. Thanks in advance and im sorry if this isnt corde,trep related.

steven troise

jesus ok i figured it out. it was 5 clips. sorry to take up space here

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you guys on here are the best and are practically family. I customer came into my store with a 1st gen concorde. I have to make up some kind of di.net business cards. I could probably leave in there windshields. I try telling them about the site to join us. Will see. maybe on sunday i will make some sort of di.net card.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow i work in the dairy full time. I dont want to be manager. to much responsibility. Yea customers can be pita. Its a good dept. It not freezing and not hot. Its just right. I been in dairy 11 yrs now. I work for pathmark (A&P)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts