DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one of those books/manuals made for computer dummies to know how the hell to use this software. I am like lost :D
I just got this program along with the pagemaker 7.0 for FREE!! I just gave the guy some Memorex CDRW's :D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
all I have is the tryout version of 6. my buddy has the full version of 5 that he can give to me. does anyone know the differance between 5 and 6?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well , a lot of the Intrepid guys in this club are computer smarty's, I am not! This might be a trial CD, might be the real thing? Man I don't know. I am still learning this computer stuff. My freind is like one of those computer GODS. You should ask him if he is a pirate :D I just want to know how to play with it :confused:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Everyone does pirated software! :) Even the big boys.. like Sony, Psygnosis, Edios, Electronic Arts.... One of my first jobs was working with Sony on SEGA games, we used all pirated software! :) looks good on the balance sheet! :)

Photoshop 5 and 6 are different, I used to prefer 5, now 6 has got me, its got alot of `magic effects`, but I am old skool :)

I got the manual on PDF somewhere, I`ll put a link to it when I find it.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
si, that's weird, my favorite and most comfortable version or photoshop is still 5.5. :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I got the "Dummies" book for $15.00. It works good in "laymans" terms and gives a very good overview. And since I got the software free...$15 wasn't going to bleed me dry.

For the most part though, the software is very user friendly and intuative. Just play around with it, you find a new thing everytime you do. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts