DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a very nice Cadillac STS today. It was a great site for the split second i could see it. Those cars are fast...........made me feel like i was driving a Tercel or a Pony ..... Damm it was a nice car...

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Those STSs are really nice cars. Many people don't know about their potential simply because, much like the intrepids, there is not much interest in the cars by performance-oriented individuals. The cars are really strong and well built. 32 Valves, DOHC, Northstar engine management, longitudinally positioned engine. Also, because of their power, they can give a stock Pontiac Grand Prix GTP a run for it's money.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figure i could buy one off a senior who paid full price and no longer wants to drive..save a few $$$ that way

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Well I have driven in an STS, VERY NICE....for a GM at least. I LOVED the white leather seats......want some for my 'Trep :(

Buy one??? I'm not sure if I'd be interested in buying one.....a 23 year old with a Cadillac??? Oh well, I guess I'm strange as it is owning an Intrepid R/T.

·
Registered
439 Posts
All me, baby! I didn't post the 3rd one 'cuz I look like an idiot. For some reason, I just can't look happy in front of a camera. I always end up looking angry/devilish or super fat...that last pic was a good example of both. :mg:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I like that car behind you in that 2nd pic :D

HIJACKED!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts