DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Checker 500 here in Phoenix and got to meet Sterling Marlin and get him to sign some stuff!:biggrin: To bad his car was done for in the first 20 or so laps! Just thought id share!

PHIL

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im tellin ya HE GETS FREE CARS! And the CEO of Daimler-Chrysler has said that the first DODGE driver that wins the WC Championship gets a free VIPER!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am invited to a private party with Sterling on February 12 in Daytona! I work with the wife of a "Suit" for Coors Light here in Ocala and he has asked my wife and I if we would like to go. (I am a HUGE Sterlling Marlin fan!) Needless to say...

How big a fan, you ask??? Just take a look at the pics of my car by clicking the "My Photo Gallery" link to the left. Just proves the old saying... "Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday". (Or in my case, "Buy" on Monday!)

Only 6 weeks to go!:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
The silver buillt is number 1 in this house hold too. Yesterday i went to Pro Motor Sports and got a new black Sterling Marlin Jacket. Was on sale from $180.00 dollars to a $116.00 dollars. there went my $150.00 Xam`s gift from work. 6 long weeks left dam i cant wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts