DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 Intrepid and I just bought an Spoiler for it, and I need to know exactley the right color code for it. My car is white and I went to a website and they told me it was Stone white , but when i looked at the color the stone white looked to me that it had a cream tint to it. Does anyone know the right name and color code for a 1998 White Intrepid. Im going to be painting the spoiler myself.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Intrepid white

Has anyone painted thier car with :confused: the stone white color on thier white Intrepid, because the stone white to me looks like a tolltaly diffrent white than whats on the car. The white color on the car looks to me as a bright white. I looked up the color code PW1 for the car but it looks cream to me not white.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Go to the dealer and have them look the color code that is found on the drivers door jamb they will tell you what color it is and what color will match

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
autozone has a book. go look it up there, i have a 1997 white intrepid and unfortunatley its stone white (i say unfortunatley because when justin parks next to me with his bright white color white intrepid, it makes mine look dirty when in fact it is clean)

·
Registered
162 Posts
maybe your car was repainted a differant white. did you buy it used?

·
Registered
964 Posts
My Dupli-Color Brite White touch-up paint lists Chrysler Corp. codes pw7, gw7, pw6, gw6, and w12 as Brite White codes. Matches my 95 LHS perfectly. Just my $0.02.

FredB

·
Registered
376 Posts
In that year it should be white (as on door info for code unless used and repainted). As far as I know the off white didn't come out till after 2000+
STBEAR007

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Can't you decipher the color of the car by looking up the VIN #?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts