DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really really hoping there is a regular member who lives east of Joliet IL and west of Jackson/Ann Arbour MI on or near I-94 that could help me out. I'll give $20 for storage of some leather seats for 9 days from September 9 to September 18 if I can work something out with somebody.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I live in Clare, MI

It's about an hour to an hour and a half north of Lansing. I think that Warlord lives somewhere near Detroit, thought. Would you be shipping them to this member's house?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I know a few ppl that i believe live in Joliet and i pretty sure they run there own small parts shop there. If you want i can get ahold of them and see if they'll store it at there warehouse for you for 9 days. Just let me know what you need and i'll talk to them and if it's cool i'll give you there phone # so ya'll can set it up.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Re: I need help........any regular members who live between Joliet and Ann Arbour on I94?

Avenger said:
I'm really really hoping there is a regular member who lives east of Joliet IL and west of Jackson/Ann Arbour MI on or near I-94 that could help me out. I'll give $20 for storage of some leather seats for 9 days from September 9 to September 18 if I can work something out with somebody.
why do you need to store them? We can just install them there.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Hes talking about my seats. My dad is driving over to Lansing, and he would like to get Avengers seats to him before gearfest so that he can install them, so I dont have to drive them over in my Intrepid during gearfest. I would really hate to not have a seat at gearfest.

--Gorm

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
gormo66 said:
Hes talking about my seats. My dad is driving over to Lansing, and he would like to get Avengers seats to him before gearfest so that he can install them, so I dont have to drive them over in my Intrepid during gearfest. I would really hate to not have a seat at gearfest.

--Gorm
so you are taking the seats out of your car, and selling them to avenger.. then putting new seats in your car?

Just bring your new seats along to the 'fest, we will install the new ones in yours, and put your current ones in his

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
There is a suburb where I-57 and I-80 meet at the most northern point of I-57 and most eastern point of I-80. The suburb is called Tinley Park. It is about, ehh, an hour south of me, but I will most likely be going down there next weekend anyways, so it's not like it's an inconvenience for me either way.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Well on the 9th my dad can take all of Avengers stuff to someones house as long as it isnt TOO far away from 80. An hour probably isnt too bad.

--Gorm

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
so the problem is.. it doesn't all fit in your car?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts