DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i cant seem to find any shots of the wheels I want that are straight on, how do you deal with this? is there any way to turn an image in 3d in photo shop? also, how do you make it fit in the picture?

The wheels I want are the konig Verdict's in the black opal finish, I decided on these after I saw them in person at my local Americas Tire Co. The finish kicks ass, I cant wait to get them onto my car.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thnx alot bud, except those arent the verdicts. ;) they are the black opal finish [however, it looks way better in real life] and if you could tell me where you found it that would be great! oh yea, and how do you do stripes?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
thats looks pretty cool, i bet it would look ALOT better person (for the finish that is)...hey mathwiz, where do you get your pics of rims with the tires on them?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
doode, that looks so sweet. I guess its easier to bring the image of the car up to match the shading and brightness of the wheel pics, or is that jus for effect? and I cant wait till i get tinting.
I noticed one thing, you took off my Eibach stickers on the back of the rear door! But I dont think you could make them out in that pic anyways

hey, pimped, and all others, I need your opinion, I saw this camry that was a dark green that had the windows tinted to match the paint, and I thought that looked sooooo f-ing good, and I also think it would work real well with my paint color too. any one know what im talkin about? or know how much it costs? opinions?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ps, mathwiz, where DO you get those pics? with the wheels straight on?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
see the strand where we went back and forth for my opinion, and he said tirerack.com (where i go) and discounttire.com i think it was. i havent gone there yet.

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I just thought of something for both of you, I was going to get Konig Caffeines for my car, they had ordered them, but when they went to trial fit the wheels, the hub size was too small, they would not fit. This is why I went with the Enkei RS-6. You might want to check with the guy at America's/Discount Tire to check on the hub size on the Verdicts.

Also if you are going to copy wheels from Discount Tire's site, click on wheel info to get the largest view of the wheel before you screen capture.

Charles

·
Registered
22 Posts
as for the collored tinting my friend had that but its silver u can find them almost anywhere.its becoming more popular but as for that color not sure if they have that i know of green silver so far. i will try to find some specific places for you

·
Registered
376 Posts
If anybody's interested (and in the so. california area) I have a buddy that tints windows. He's really good, he can do what ever you want, add flames in the tint or even put a big ass Dodge Ram on your back window :eek:

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: bakerboy90660 ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts