DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im chris im new to this site and i would greatly appreciate it if i could get a hand with a problem im having.......

ok here we go.. my problem starts with my friend backing my intreped into a rock at a friends acrage i mean he was going about 5 km... when we inspected the damage i saw the rear axel was bent... i have figured instead of trying to repair it im gona replace it.... i was at the junk yard today and i found a 96 intreped and the rear axel is in tack... my intreped is a 93 and i need to know if i can use the axel from the 96 on my 93 can u guys and gals please help me out cause i need to figurre this out before the part is gone

thnx alot
chris

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
93? There was no 93 intrepid. The Intrepids didn't come out until 94. Anyways, the 94-97 Intrepid/Concord/LHS/Vision should be Identical. The only differences were the front and rear design. besides, if it's any kind of decent junkyard, they should be able to cross reference it for you and tell you if it will work. I'm sure it will though.

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
cobra65 said:
93? There was no 93 intrepid. The Intrepids didn't come out until 94. Anyways, the 94-97 Intrepid/Concord/LHS/Vision should be Identical. The only differences were the front and rear design. besides, if it's any kind of decent junkyard, they should be able to cross reference it for you and tell you if it will work. I'm sure it will though.
LH cars were released in 1993 ...

·
Registered
425 Posts
D76G12 said:
LH cars were released in 1993 ...
Yes the Eagle vision, Chrysler concorde, and Dodge intrepid were introduced in 1993 but the Chrysler new yorker and LHS were introduced in 1994 if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
customconcorde said:
Yes the Eagle vision, Chrysler concorde, and Dodge intrepid were introduced in 1993 but the Chrysler new yorker and LHS were introduced in 1994 if I am not mistaken.

That would be correct. Actually the Intrepid, Vision, and Concorde were released in the June of 1992 (IIRC) as a 1993 model. The stretched LH platform for the New Yorker and LHS were released in late 1993 as a 1994 model. Mine was a 1993 model, built in March of 1993.

In addition the first generation LH cars were wider than Pontiacs "wide track" cars then too.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
okay, my mistake then. I thought that because the New Yorker/LHS was released in 94 that the Intrepids/Concorde/Vision was also. I remember now that the New Yorker/LHS was released afterwards. I will now give myself 30 lashes.

·
Registered
381 Posts
make it 90 lashes

Dear member

The INTERNATIONAL meet is the biggest meet we on DI.net! Have it come's around but one's a year! We per meet in the hotel parking lot. Then there is the Per party in the hotel lobby. Then on Saturday we have the meet it's all day long. Come nighttime we have a bigger after party. Some members go out on the town some just hang around the lobby other's just pass out. Mostly just just a BIG PARTY all 3 days. On sun day more then likely we all well go to the strip to see whose top Dog.

We at DI.net would like for you to party with us!!
IF you like give you’re input to make this the BEST meet yet
Thank you DI.net

1 - 10 of 10 Posts