DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been 4 months and the car is still stock except for the system. My Intrepid basiclly looks like an undercover cop car. Its a little nice because people get out of my way when I come. My goal is save up cash for my 2007 Shelby Cobra GT500 and I am also keeping my Intrepid and rebuild the Engine. But I am tired of it looking so simple and sad.

So here is my questions.

I need at least a little of power (sorry no NOS please).
I want to install an H.I.D Conversion Kit, where can I get it?
I want this car to drive smooth like a Mercedes or Cadillac, (suspension wise)
I know that these car are soo smooth, but I want smoother. What is there for our cars?

Thanks for the Help

And if anyone already have these, then please comment and post some pictures.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
throw a cold air intake and some 2.7L gears in it and you should see some performance increase. enough till you get your stang.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
If you want to save up for a 07 GT500, why the hell would you drop so much money on this car instead of putting it away somewhere for the cobra?
lets think about this logically,
around 100 for the SE gears, and another 150ish for the K&N CAI, at least 300 for HID, for suspension upgrades that you would notice it would run you at least 1000, so that is atleast $1550 that could go towards a downpayment for that Cobra...
is it really THAT important to get 20 more horses out of your intrepid, and a smoother ride?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts