DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think it would look cool if i did the following: Paint my tail reflecters yellow like sk8-4ever, paint the side trim pieces yellow, and get the Goodyear Eagle #1's?? Either way im at least gettin the tires...just thought i would ask opinions :)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
honestly....i don't think it would look that cool. my opinion.

·
Registered
560 Posts
yeah, that yellow prob wouldnt look too good with the red...ive always liked yellow/black combos, thuogh. maybe if you painted them gray or black, it would work better. i wouldnt go with the yellow, man..also, if you could get those goodyears with white-raised lettering instead of the yellow? i dont know if you could but that would prob be better as well.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I was gonna do the pieces below the tail lights, and the side impact panels (or whatever those things are called) black, since my car is that candy apple red color. I did it in a paint program, and it looked OK, but I'm still not sure if I want to do it. If you have a red car, definitely go with black to match the top. I dont think yellow would go with the red...but then what do I know....I'm not Picasso.

Try taking some pictures of your car, scanning them into your computer, and then using photoshop, or paint, or whatever, make the changes to the car. That'll give you a good idea of what it will look like, without actually doing it to the car, and possibly ruining it......PLUS, you can post the pics here, and we could tell you what we thought of it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts